- Strengthen your body with twice-weekly Vinyasa-style yoga classes with Studio Anya on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 7:30am. Some mats are provided, but bringing your own is encouraged.
|Downward dogs take over Park East at One Penn Plaza.|
- Gain mental stability with meditation classes in partnership with Ziva Meditation, every Thursday at 3pm.
- For those who want a more intense workout:.
- Join the Bryant Park jugglers every day from 2 to 4pm and learn to juggle or just enjoy the show.
- Each Tuesday from 3 to 4pm, learn the ancient and calming art of origami. De-stress as you impose order on the crisp folds of paper before you.
|Brightly colored origami paper brings people together every Tuesday at 3pm.|
- Every Wednesday, the Penn Plaza French Market brings a variety of fresh produce, prepared foods for a scrumptious lunch, and handmade crafts and jewelry that are perfect for a quick browse on the way back to the office. Fans of the Broadway French Market will notice the markets are similar; they are both produced by Bensidoun USA.
|Enjoy nature's bounty every Wednesday at the One Penn Plaza French Market.|
- Unwind after a busy work day with jubilant brass band performances. The performances are three times weekly, starting at 5:30; check our website for the week's performers and dates.
|Joyous brass brightens up the end of the workday.|