Raika Studio on West 35th Street is one of the most calming spots a girl can find around 34th Street.
|I'm feeling relaxed just looking at it.|
It's ideal for an afternoon of pampering in between meetings or after a rigorous afternoon of Macy's Herald Square shopping. Raika, a Paul Mitchell Focus Salon, is truly exceptional, and we want one of you to experience it for yourself.
What do you love/hate about summer hair? Tell us in comments below and you're entered to win a free haircut and Lather Lounge treatment (menu here) with the salon's owner, Kathleen. Here's Kathleen with Intern LCogs, who reaped the benefits of the calm and relaxing Lather Lounge. How pretty is her "after" hair?
The contest is open till 11:59PM EST on Wednesday, June 27th. Please read the details of the contest below, but most important? You must be in New York City to reap the benefits of the prize (duh). Number two important? Leave an email address in your comment or you are not entered to win!
And even if you don't win, or need a salon fix up ASAP, Raika has a great June promotion: a free intensive moisture treatment with every haircut. Also, Raika has a new braid bar, so you can get a head full of hip braids that will keep you cool in this scorching heat.
35 West 35th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
- Winners will be chosen by random.org
- You MUST leave an email in your comment to be eligible to win
- Winners will be notified by email
- If the winner does not respond in 48 hours to our email notification, the runner up from the random.org drawing will receive the prize (and so on, and so on...)
- This contest is good only for Raika Studio: it is not valid for any other Paul Mitchell Focus Salon
- The prize must be redeemed by August 31st, 2012
- Entrants must be residents of New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut - all the surrounding city areas, capiche?!
- The 34th Street Partnership and Raika Studio is not held liable for anything related to this contest. Namely, we give you the free stuff, and you don't sue us after. Thanks.