Last night I co-hosted the Jetsetter Style Retreat at Bryant Park's Southwest Porch for NYC style bloggers (more on the evening later...). As a sponsor of the event, Southwest Airlines sent me some truly fabulous vintage uniform photos for a contest we held on site. Today, to keep the #JetsetStyle love going, I'm holding an online contest inspired by their photos.
Leave a comment on this post telling me what year you think the above Southwest Airlines photo is from. The first person to guess the correct year wins a $50 Joe Fresh gift card! Please note the following:
- Joe Fresh does not yet have an online shop. Be sure you can use this gift card instore by checking their U.S. store locations here.
- You must leave your email address in your comment so I can easily contact the winner.
- If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours of sending, a runner-up will be chosen.
- If by some freakish chance two people or more post the correct answer at the same time, I'll draw straws.
- Don't forget: tell me what year you think the Southwest Airline photo is from!
- This contest is ongoing until the correct year is guessed. You may enter more than once, but comment only once a day, please! I will post in comments when the correct year is chosen. If you comment more than once a day you will not be eligible to win.