A couple favorite looks from the JCPenney spring fashion show. More pics from the show at the end.
It was all the thing to wear black opaques. Can you spot the hole in the stockings? Ugh, I would be so annoyed that no one told me when I was posing.
Last night I had the pleasure of attending the JCPenney spring fashion show held at Alice Tully Hall in Lincoln Center. I tweeted from the event, which is always a legitimate distraction when one is flying solo at these things (stood up by my plus one, sigh!), but I'll recap a little here:
- Walk in and immediately see Cindy Crawford posing for the cameras. This will sound really dumb, because it's Cindy Crawford, but wow, she's stunning.
- Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen walk right past me. I barely noticed as I was wearing heels and they came up to maybe my waist.
- Several other celebrities were in a penned-off area so everyone in the room could stare at them. I should have called my celebrity savvy intern, Craig who could have identified them for me. From now on, Craig, you are my plus one.
- The show starts, and is an admirable highlight of their designer lines. I want the I heart Ronson shorts with the cropped jacket (above). Also, great dresses.
- Mary Kate and Ashley pass me by again, and seconds later a poor waiter, carrying a tray full of bottles and glasses, trips and falls face first at my feet. I'm not exaggerating. My left ankle stopped his head from connecting with the floor.
Photos all courtesy of JCPenney.
JCPenney Manhattan Mall, lower levels 1 & 2, 33rd & 6th Avenue